Setting up SimpliNET WiFi
Thank you for purchasing the SimpliNET Mesh Wi-Fi System.
Let's get you set up with your new SimpliNET WiFi system. Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- SimpliNET WiFi Router Required
- SimpliNET Range Extenders Optional
- SimpliNET WiFi App for Android or iOS Recommended
- Modem (Note: The SimpliNET WiFi Router is not a Modem. To use it, you’ll have to connect it to a Modem with an Ethernet cable. This can be a standalone Modem or a Modem+Router combo provided by your ISP. Don’t have a Modem? Some apartment buildings and dorms don’t require Modems for broadband connections. If this is the case, you can plug the SimpliNET WiFi Router directly into your wall’s Ethernet jack.)
- Ethernet cable for the Router Provided
- Power adapter for each Router and Extender Provided
Find a spot for your SimpliNET Router
Your Router needs to be connected to a Modem. Depending on the length of the Ethernet and power cables, this may limit where you're able to place the Router.
If possible, place your Router in plain view like on a shelf or TV stand. It also helps to choose a central location at eye level.